Start your financial planning early in life to receive the rewards that come with Making, Saving, and Managing Money.
We start out without a care in the world, mom and dad take care of everything. Get ready to hit the real world and realize we are not prepared to manage our money. College, maybe college loans, get a job pay for food, gas and shelter the basics. Soon maybe new car or even marriage. But we are still missing something, why we are struggling to make ends meet. Many people live payday to payday, working full time and sometimes overtime to make ends meet or not. What happened, simply put, not living within your means. Spending more than you earn. So we start dreaming about financial independence, getting out of this hole we have created for ourselves, but struggle to believe that it’s actually possible for you? The bills are piling up in your household? Do you fear the financial obligations that come with the next thing to go wrong in your home? Nothing set aside for emergencies, prices increasing daily for food and gas. Stop the madness, it is time to get off this merry-go-round and take back control of your finances and your future.
Just a little time and discipline will get you on the road.
Reported by USA Today, virtually 2/3 of Americans are in debt. Of those, almost half have quit paying one or more of their credit cards(they should call these roadblocks to your future). These roadblocks are not impossible to pass, you can take a different path to get going in the right direction.
You will be able to achieve the financial independence you deserve if you have discipline and know the right choices to make and you’re focused on making it happen!
When you get your financial situation under control, the benefits you experience will touch every area of your life. Many of the daily stresses you face that seem totally unrelated to money will disappear. Your physical health will improve quickly as you regain control of your stress levels. Plus, you’ll be able to think more clearly about your goals and dreams.
Less stress means more time to enjoy your family and nurture the relationships that are most important to you. Small steps in the right financial direction can give you the freedom to enjoy your life!
The financial peace of mind you seek is right around the corner. You will be able to have the success other people only dream about when you take the right steps to understand and take action on these six areas of money management:
1. Budgeting, which is the most important step of them all. You do not need to look at a budget like a prison. It holds the key to financial success. Spend less than you earn. If you want to spend more you have to earn more. This is not about jobs or college. It is about your finances, and having success in the financial arena of your life. Okay, so everyone knows they need a budget. In fact, you’ve probably heard this many, many times! The really sweet thing is that setting up a workable budget is simpler than you think. This first step to financial freedom will motivate you to use your finances as a tool to increase your happiness and pursue your dreams.
· The key to any successful financial plan is to spend less than your earn or earn more money than you spend. The only way to do this is with a budget. You have to know where you are, so you can get to where you want to go, (Point A to Point B)(Florida to Washington) you’ll have a road map to get there and the self-confidence(I believe self confidence is so important so I had to add a note) to know that anything is possible. Only a workable budget can give you that confidence.
2. Saving Money. Once you’ve created your road map to financial success, and you’re earning more than you spend, you now need the right strategies for saving money. Once you know the right steps to take, short-term and long-term savings will become a joy.
· Your savings fund your dreams. When you begin to save toward the bright future you’ve always dreamed about, you’ll be excited to wake up every day and work toward those dreams. You and our family will be excited, too! Hopeful rays of sunshine will replace the dark, gray clouds of too much debt.
· Starting a savings program will also bring you peace of mind unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before. You’ll be able to take trips to the mailbox without knots in your stomach. When the phone rings, you’ll know that the person on the other end isn’t a bill collector. Your bills will be paid and your future will be secure.
3. Credit. A key component in your road map to financial success is learning to use credit wisely. Credit, kept in its proper place in your financial life, can be a tool in your financial prosperity toolbox. Misused, however, credit can and will destroy your financial life. Credit has no friends, just acquaintances.
· There’s hope when you learn when to use credit, how to use it wisely, and how to effectively manage your credit score. Taking positive steps toward effective credit management can ensure that your financial tomorrow is a bright one.
4. Debt Reduction if possible Debt Free. Once you get free, nothing can stop you from living the life you want to live. No matter how high the mountain seems at first, the only way to the top is by taking small steps. The key, though, is taking steps that lead you in the right direction. Knowledge is power when you act upon that knowledge.
· When you learn effective strategies for getting out of debt, you’ll feel the exhilaration as you move closer to becoming debt-free. You’ll begin to feel more in control of your life than you ever have before.
5. Bringing in extra cash. One stumbling block you may encounter is finding a way to earn the income you need to survive and thrive. However, with the right strategies and a determination to succeed, this stumbling block can be turned into a stepping-stone toward your success.
· Many online and offline income strategies offer you the opportunity to realize your dreams if you’ll take the first step today.
6. Protecting your identity. In the world we live in today, failing to protect yourself against identity theft and other financial crimes could derail even the best of financial plans you’ve made. Thankfully, protecting yourself is easier than you think. When you do, you’ll have the confidence that comes from knowing you’ve done everything required to protect your success.
Your financial prosperity is closer than you think, but the choice is yours. You can stay on the couch, like most people, paralyzed by fear and living a stressful life that falls far short of the life you crave. Or, you can take simple steps today that will lead to a bright tomorrow for you and your family.
If you create a honest and realistic financial road map, use effective strategies to reduce your debt, use credit wisely, and systematically save (pay yourself first) toward your dreams and goals, you’ll experience the financial independence that most only dream about.
These are only the basics to financial planning, the foundation for bigger and bigger goals and dreams. But you must get these in order to move to the next step. Kinda like you can only travel in one country, that is until you learn how to fly.
Expect Success and Take Action Today for a Brighter Tomorrow
Tags: thye key noey, financial planning online tools financial roadmap, financial planner management, financial roadmap